You can add the Nextsale app to your B2C store from B2C Admin Panel or just by signing up from the Nextsale website
To connect Nextsale to your B2C store, follow the steps below:
Log in to your B2C store, and find the "Partners" tab from the left menu. Under that section, click to the "Nextsale".
2. Create your Nextsale account.
3. Click "Add your website" from the top left of the page.
4. On the opened pop-up window, select the B2C platform and click the "Next" button.
5. You'll need to add your B2C shop domain to get your Public Key/API Token. Once you add it, then click on the "Connect website" button at the bottom of the pop-up window, which will be active.
Note: You'll need to include the B2C shop domain. You can find the B2C shop domain inside of your admin panel.
6. In the opened window, you'll see the Public Key/API Token. Click to "Copy to clipboard" button and paste it in the B2C admin panel under the "Nextsale" tab (see next screenshot).
In order to find an input of Nextsale Public Key/API Token:
Go to the "Partners" tab from the left menu, and under that section, click to the "Nextsale" tab.
Paste the Public Key/API Token into the input field.
Check a box "Webhook Enable" to enable sending a webhook from the B2C platform to the Nextslae app.
Click the "Save" button.
Note: You can always find your Nextsale Public Key/API Token from the Nexsale Dashboard -> Settings -> Website Settings -> Website pixel code
7. After connecting the store, you'll be redirected to the Nextsale dashboard. Here you should see the green light on the store name on the left top of the dashboard page that indicates the success of the connection.
Congratulations, now you can create your first campaign.