MailChimp is a marketing automation platform that helps businesses to create, design, and manage e-mail marketing campaigns, and contact their clients, customers, and other interested parties. Mailchimp is a very popular e-mail marketing platform. Its' primary function is to send newsletters and automated e-mails to grow your business.
Nextsale integration makes it easy to sync your subscriber list with the Mailchimp account and send automated e-mails to your list. Connecting a Mailchimp account with Nextsale is easy, and does not require any coding experience.
To sync your subscriber list with your Mailchimp account, follow the steps below:
2. Click on the "Connect Mailchimp" button.
3. Input your MailChimp account details and click on the "Log In" button.
If you don't have a MailChimp account, click on the "Create An Account" button to create an account.
4. Click on the "Allow" button to authorize Nextsale.
5. After connecting you should see the success message alert. Make sure the integration is enabled and the auto-synchronization toggle is on. From the dropdown menu select an audience/list where you want your subscriber's data sync, then click on the "Save changes" button.
Make sure you have created at least 1 audience/list at MailChimp to sync your data with.
Check the MailChimp Audiences to see the data we imported.
- Integration is available and working in Free and Paid versions of Mailchimp.
- As soon as you integrate MailChimp with Nextsale, we'll sync all subscribers. Mailchimp might filter some invalid email addresses.
- It might take a few seconds to sync all your list data to capture on the MailChimp lists.
- We sync to fetch new subscribers within a few seconds.
- If you don't see any subscribers on your MailChimp account, check your integration status (refer to step #5).
Congratulations! Now, Nextsale connected with MailChimp.
Create Pop-ups and Bars to start growing your email & SMS list.