MailerLite is an email marketing service provider with a focus on simplicity, excellent customer support, and beautiful email designs. MailerLite's user-friendly software allows you to quickly create your beautiful email campaigns, track their results, manage subscribers and unsubscribers, design custom popups and landing pages, and much more. MailerLite has lots of helpful features and integrations, yet they manage to keep it simple and easy-to-use for everybody.
Nextsale integration makes it easy to sync your subscriber list with the MailerLite account and send automated e-mails to your list. Connecting MailerLite account with Nextsale is easy, and does not require any coding experience.
To sync your subscriber list with MailerLite account, follow the steps below:
2. Input your API Key, and click on the "Connect MailerLite Email Marketing" button.
You can find your API Credentials inside MailerLite account > Integrations > Developer API
3. After connecting you should see the success message alert. Make sure the integration is enabled. From the dropdown menu select an audience/list where you want your subscriber's data sync, then click on the "Save changes" button.
Check the MailerLite Subscribers page to see the data we imported.
- Integration is available and working in Free and Paid versions of MailerLite.
- As soon as you integrate MailerLite with Nextsale, we'll sync all subscribers. MailerLite might filter some invalid email addresses.
- It might take a few seconds to sync all your list data to capture on the MailerLite Subscribers page.
- We sync to fetch new subscribers within a few seconds.
- If you don't see any subscribers on your MailerLite account, check your API Credentials for any typo (refer to step #2).
Congratulations! Now, Nextsale connected with MailerLite.
Create Pop-ups and Bars to start growing your email & SMS list.