Shopify Experts can show their service reviews on the website or inside the dashboard/console pages to build trust with their audience and engage more.
Displaying merchants' reviews for on website pages will help Shopify Experts to build credibility and attract more merchants to use their services.
Nextsale makes it easy to connect the Shopify Expert page and does not require any coding skills.
To display Shopify Expert Reviews on your website, follow the steps below:
Note: You'll need to connect your website first. Learn how to install Nextsale pixel code to your custom website.
2. Input your Profile URL, choose the minimum rating value, and click on the "Connect Shopify Expert Reviews" button.
You can find your Profile URL on your Shopify Expert listing page.
3. After connecting, you should see the success message alert. Make sure the activation toggle is enabled, then click on the "Save changes" button.
Check the Events page to see the reviews we imported.
Integration is available and working in the Shopify Experts domain: https://experts.shopify.com/expert_name
As soon as you connect Shopify Experts Page with Nextsale, we'll pull the last 100 reviews.
We sync to fetch new reviews once every 12 hours.
It might take a few seconds to sync initial reviews to capture on the Events page.
If you don't see any Shopify Experts' reviews on the Events page, check your Profile URL for any typo (refer to step #2).
4. Congratulations! Now, Nextsale connected with the Shopify Experts page. You can create a Social Proof campaign to display reviews on your website pages.
Go to the Nextsale Dashboard and click on the "Add new" or "Add new campaign" button.
5. Select the "Social Proof Notifications" option and click on the "Create campaign" button.
6. Select one of the Shopify Expert Reviews templates that you prefer to display and click on it.
7. Next, follow the steps in Nextsale campaign builder to customize your review notifications such as choosing the position and style of the notifications, as well as where, when, and how often you want to display them. Then, just hit the "Publish" button.
You're done! Going forward, new Shopify Expert reviews will be sent to your Nextsale Events page and shown on your website in real-time.
To edit the message/behavior of your Nextsale notifications, simply visit the Campaigns page while logged into Nextsale, and edit the 'Social Proof' campaign.
Use Case #1: Redirecting clicks to your Shopify Expert page
In the campaign builder, edit the Third message line to
Then click on to Save & Publish button. With these settings, by clicking on the review notifications, it will redirect to the Shopify Expert page.