ResellerRatings is an online rating site where consumers submit ratings and reviews of online retailers, and online retailers participate to respond to reviewers and to gather reviews from their customers post-purchase. There are over 10 million company reviews.
Nextsale integration makes it easy to connect ResellerRatings and display User-Generated testimonials/reviews on your website pages to build trust and engage visitors.
To start showing ResellerRatings reviews on your website, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Nextsale account, and visit the Integrations tab from the Settings menu at the left bar in the dashboard. Select ResellerRatings.
2. Input your Store URL, choose the minimum rating value, and click on the "Connect ResellerRatings" button.
3. After connecting you should see the success message alert on top. Make sure the activation toggle enabled, then click on the "Save changes" button.
Check the Events page to see the reviews we imported.
- Integration is available and working in Free and Paid versions of ResellerRatings.
- As soon as you integrate ResellerRatings with Nextsale, we'll pull the last 100 reviews.
- We sync to fetch new reviews once every 12 hours.
- It might take a few seconds to sync all your event data to capture on the Events page.
- If you don't see any ResellerRatings reviews on the Events page, check your link for any typo (refer to step #2).
4. Congratulations! Now, Nextsale connected with ResellerRatings. You can create a Social Proof campaign to display reviews on your website pages.
Go to Nextsale Dashboard and click on the "Add new" or "Add new campaign" button.
5. Select the "Social Proof Popup" option and click on the "Create campaign" button.
6. Select one of the ResellerRatings templates that you prefer to display and click on it.
7. Next, follow the steps in Nextsale campaign builder to customize your review notifications such as choosing the position and style of the notifications, as well as where, when, and how often you want to display them. Then, just hit the "Publish" button.
You're done! Going forward, new ResellerRatings reviews will be sent to your Nextsale Events page and shown on your website in real-time.
To edit the message/behavior of your Nextsale notifications, simply visit the Campaigns page while logged into Nextsale, and edit the 'Social Proof' campaign.