ResellerRatings is an online rating site where consumers submit ratings and reviews of online retailers, and online retailers participate to respond to reviewers and to gather reviews from their customers post-purchase. There are over 10 million company reviews.
Nextsale integration makes it easy to connect ResellerRatings and display User-Generated testimonials/reviews on your website pages to build trust and engage visitors.
To connect Nextsale with ResellerRatings, follow the steps below:
2. Input your Store URL, choose the minimum rating value, and click on the "Connect ResellerRatings" button.
3. After connecting you should see the success message alert on top. Make sure the activation toggle enabled, then click on the "Save changes" button.
Check the Events page to see the reviews we imported.
- Integration is available and working in Free and Paid versions of ResellerRatings.
- As soon as you integrate ResellerRatings with Nextsale, we'll pull the last 100 reviews.
- We sync to fetch new reviews once every 12 hours.
- It might take a few seconds to sync all your event data to capture on the Events page.
- If you don't see any ResellerRatings reviews on the Events page, check your link for any typo (refer to step #2).
Congratulations! Now, Nextsale connected with ResellerRatings.