Trustpilot is an open, online review platform where any consumer with a buying or service experience can review any company. Nearly, 1 million new reviews are posted each month.
Nextsale integration makes it easy to connect Trustpilot and display User-Generated testimonials/reviews on your website pages to build trust and engage visitors.
To connect Nextsale with Trustpilot, follow the steps below:
2. Input your website's domain, choose the minimum rating value, and click on the "Connect Trustpilot" button.
3. After connecting you should see the success message alert on top. Make sure the activation toggle enabled, then click on the "Save changes" button.
Check the Events page to see the reviews we imported.
- Integration is available and working in Free and Paid versions of Trustpilot.
- It is working in the main Trustpilot domain (trustpilot.com), as well as in-country domains, like it.trustpilot.com, fr.trustpilot.com, etc.
- As soon as you integrate Trustpilot with Nextsale, we'll pull the last 100 reviews.
- We sync to fetch new reviews once every 12 hours.
- It might take a few seconds to sync all your event data to capture on the Events page.
- If you don't see any Trustpilot reviews on the Events page, check your link for any typo (refer to step #2).
Congratulations! Now, Nextsale connected with Trustpilot.