Judge.me is a leading product review suite for eCommerce stores available on Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce platforms. Judge.me helps you collect and display star ratings and reviews about your products and store.
Nextsale integration makes it easy to connect Judge.me and display User-Generated testimonials/reviews on your website pages to build trust and engage visitors.
Connecting Judge.me product reviews with Nextsale is easy, and does not require any coding experience.
To connect Nextsale with Judge.me, follow the steps below:
2. Input your Shop Domain, Private API Token, choose the minimum rating value, filter reviews, and click on to "Connect Judge.me" button.
You can filter reviews to sync only reviews with images.
You can find your API tokens inside Judge.me > Settings > Integrations > Developers > Judge.me API.
3. After connecting you should see the success message alert on top. Make sure the activation toggle is enabled, then click on the "Save changes" button.
Check the Events page to see the reviews we imported.
- Integration is available and working in Free and Paid versions of Judge.me.
- Only reviews that you approve and publish via Judge.me, will be included in your Nextsale notifications. View more information about how to publish and curate your Judge.me reviews here.
- As soon as you integrate Judge.me with Nextsale, we'll pull the last 100 reviews.
- We sync to fetch new reviews within a few minutes.
- It might take a few seconds to sync all your event data to capture on the Events page.
- If you don't see any Judge.me reviews on the Events page, check your API token for any typo (refer to step #2).
Congratulations! Now, Nextsale connected with Judge.me.